Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning Blog World


THIS
makes more sense to me than fighting a war in Afghanistan that even if we win we will not no what to do with the victory.

American commandos killed one of the most wanted Islamic militants in Africa in a daylight raid in southern Somalia on Monday, according to American and Somali officials, an indication of the Obama administration’s willingness to use combat troops strategically against Al Qaeda’s growing influence in the region.

Yeah, the Taliban harbored Al Qaeda in Afghanistan...but so did some Pakistanis...in fact so did a hell of a lot of Pakistanis but we are not at war with Pakistan. Once again I call for the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq...if these ragheaded goat fornicators want to kill each other then every one that goes to paradise is just one more we will not have to kill later. Go after the dangerous ones such as this sumbitch in Somalia...blow them away and put the rest on notice that if we find them they are on their way to their promised paradise where there will be all the virgin goats they will ever desire. But it is time to stop sending our young men in to harms way in what is nothing but an Afghan civil war between the Taliban and a government established and propped up by the USA and NATO.

If in fact the Afghan people want to get rid of the Taliban they can and will do so...hell they kicked out the Soviets didn't they? And they can do the same to the Taliban if they so desire...without the help of the US military. Send them weapons if they need them and intelligence reports if the want them. But don't send American and allied troops to be slaughtered in an impossible war with such limited rules of engagement. Either fight to win or get out...and what will we do if the whole damn country goes on their or knees and submits?

Afghanistan is not Germany nor Japan...the people have no history of any kind of static government other that warlord rule. They have no history of industrial activity....in fact opium is there number one product...it would cost more than the USA and NATO has to ever bring Afghanistan into the modern world...if it could even be done.
.....................................................................................

May Patrick Swayze Rest in Peace. I enjoyed his movies and I do believe that last scene of "Dirty Dancing" is one the most exotic scenes I have every seen in a movie. Although maybe not a super star Swayze made movies that I could sit though and enjoy and he will be missed.
....................................................................................
It is wet on the home front this morning..hot and wet. I had some plans to get a few more things done on the place before we take off on the road trip but I ain't gonna work in the rain...hey! I am retired and the chores will still be there tomorrow.

So instead I am going to sit here most of the morning...read some blogs, make some phone calls, and chat on a chat line and maybe even play some Gin. The jumpstart is hot and just the way I like it this morning...strong. Damn shame I am down to only one half liter mug per day...but I sip it slow and make it last.

Y'all come back now, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar