Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cold Sunday Walk

Brrr...it's a cold one today -2C and it is currently almost three in the afternoon. It was a lot colder this morning but we bundled up and went for a walk anyway. My foot has been bothering me a bit all week so we decided to walk somewhere relatively flat so we headed off to a county park my friend had told me about.

There wasn't a lot to photograph - no ice or snow, nothing growing. I did end up seeing a couple of interesting looking trees. I think I've been on Facebook too much as I am seeing faces in the trees. I can almost imagine them coming alive and having a conversation.


Can you see the face with the eye, nose and mouth?

Here's another.


Heard some knocking up in the trees - a sign of the woodpecker.


Could see evidence of them about.


I imagine this walkway will be quite beautiful in the summer when the trees are thick with growth.


Only splashes of colour around.


With a promise of more to come!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar