I suffered a back spasm on Bank holiday weekend Sunday which I get when I am extremely stressed - I have only had them twice before but the pain is unbearable for sitting, walking, moving or indeed crawling to the toilet on my hands and knees (I'm not joking) Big Sis has been putting my knickers on in morning - oh the dignity of it all. And to top it off Little M had a sickness bug for two days which is quite a tricky thing in a three story house when you are crawling between floors and wishing secretly that she was just at school so that you can have a lie down.
I have been taking diazepam, an anti-inflammatory and codeine which has knocked me senseless. So if I have been commenting on your blogs forgive my spelling and general incoherence. Annyyywayyy...
My man has been valiantly putting up the cabin on his own without my help and it has been very hard work. A week after the tablets have kicked in and two trips to the Chiropractor I enjoyed some fresh air at the farm yesterday.
We started the process of moving everything from the farm sheds across the field to the new cabin. I think all I managed to lift was a wicker chair! but they kept bringing me boxes of cups and things to put back in the cupboards while I sat down.
It was warm and humid but the children enjoyed rides across the field on the tractor. Before you think you are going crazy the hitch for the trailer is on the front of the tractor so Bloke had to keep reversing back and forth across the field.
So it is up, not fully at the ta dah! stage but we enjoyed cold drinks, homemade quiche and a sit in the sunshine with our bestest outdoor friends marvelling at the what a family can do if we all pull together and give each other a leg up and a bit of a hug.
Here's to a pain free week. Love Jo xx

0 Yorumlar